2021 Booking Terms & Conditions
- Security Deposit
|Yacht||Refundable Security Deposit||Damage Waiver|
|Lagoon 46||€3,500||€60 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable|
|FP Elba 45||€3,500||€60 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable|
|Lagoon 42||€3,500||€60 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable|
|Lagoon 400 S2||€3,500||€60 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable|
|Lagoon 380||€3,000||€50 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable|
|Beneteau Oceanis 50||€2,500||€50 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable|
|Bavaria 47||€2,000||€40 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable|
|Sun Odyssey 449||€2,500||€50 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable|
|Sun Odyssey 43 DS||€2,000||€40 per day non-refundable plus €500 refundable|
1) Refundable Security Deposit. The client is required to provide upon embarkation the amount of the deposit as specified by the contract according to the yacht that has been booked. This can be provided either in cash or via a valid credit card (CV Yachts accepts VISA and Mastercard). Upon disembarkation and inspection of the yacht by CV Yachts the amount of the deposit is returned to the client (unblocked from credit card in case of use of card). The amount of the deposit specifies the amount that the client is liable for damages upon the yacht.
2) Damage Waiver. The client is required to provide upon embarkation, for example, the amount of €40 per day of charter which is non – refundable plus the amount of €500 which is refundable upon disembarkation. This can be provided either in cash or via a valid credit card (CV Yachts accepts VISA and Mastercard). Upon disembarkation and inspection of the yacht by CV Yachts the amount of the refundable deposit is returned to the client (unblocked from credit card in case of use of card). In this instance, the client pays CV Yachts the non-refundable waiver so that the amount of the liability in case of damage lowers to only €500.
For skippered / crewed charters Damage Waiver is obligatory.
- Obligatory Extras
|Included in Price
· End Cleaning
· Bed Linen
· Outboard motor & fuel
· Gas Bottles
· Base marina fees
|FP Elba 45||€280|
|Lagoon 400 S2||€240|
|Beneteau Oceanis 50||€220|
|Sun Odyssey 449||€220|
|Sun Odyssey 43 DS||€200|
Note 1: no extra linen is provided to charters over one week in duration
- Optional Extras
|Charter Pack Plus (end cleaninig, bed linen, towels, outboard motor and fuel, gas bottles, base marina fees, beach towels, SUP, unlimited generator and watermaker use, minivan airport transfer, wifi)||Lagoon 46 – €800|
|FP Elba 45 – €660|
|Lagoon 42- €620|
|Lagoon 400s2 – €760|
|Lagoon 380 – €600|
|Oceanis 50 – €600|
|Bavaria 47 – €520|
|Sun Odyssey 449 – €520|
|Sun Odyssey 43DS – €500|
|Crew change||€150 (includes full set of linen)|
|Skipper||€190 per day + cabin + food|
|Hostess||€160 per day week + cabin + food|
|Wifi||€40 per week (10GB)|
|SUP (stand up paddle)||€80 per week|
|Canoe||€60 per week|
|Safety Net (installed)||€180 per charter|
|Jennaker (Sun Odyssey 449, Oceanis 50 and Bavaria 47)||€250 per charter plus €500 refundable security deposit|
|Fishing Gear||€50 per week|
|Underwater Fishing Gear||€100 per week|
|Guaranteed Early Check in (by 14.00)||€180|
|Generator (for Lagoon 46 / Elba 45 / Lagoon 42 / Lagoon 400s2 / Lagoon 380 / Oceanis 50)||€10 per extra hour of use (8 hours free per day)|
|Unlimited Generator Use||€150 per week|
|Watermaker (for Lagoon 46 / Lagoon 400s2)||€8 per hour or €40 per ton of water generated|
|Unlimited Watermaker use (for Lagoon 46 / Lagoon 400s2)||€250 per week|
|Airport Transfer (Athens International Airport / Alimos Marina)||€40 taxi / €80 minivan|
|Airport Transfer (Athens International Airport / Lavrio Main Port)||€50 taxi / €100 minivan|
|Extra linen – towels||€10 per person per week|
|Beach Towels||€5 per person per week|
Note 1: The hostess helps out with keeping tidy the yacht, prepares and serves drinks, prepares and serves breakfast and light lunch.
Note 2: Wifi is offered through a 4G router and its operation depends on mobile coverage.
Note 3: Guaranteed Early Check in means that we offer embarkation at 14.00 begin the check in at that time. Although CV Yacht provides guaranteed early check this might not be possible if the yacht needs repairs or arrival from previous charter is delayed due to weather. If early check is not possible then guests are not charged.
Note 4: Airport transfer from 24.00 to 06.00 is charged at a different rate
- One Way Fees
|One Way Fees (from to Alimos Marina)|
|Paros – Mykonos||€650|
|Early Booking Discount||20% (until 30.11.2020)|
|Early Booking Discount||10% (between 01.12.2020 until 28.02.2021)|
|Two Week Booking||5%|
|Three Week Booking||10%|
- Embarkation / Disembarkation
Embarkation time: 17:00 hrs
Disembarkation time: 09:00 hrs
Obligatory, the yacht must return in the base the day before, the latest at 18:00 hrs (failure to do so will lead to service charge)
- Cancellation Policy
Please check our special cancellation policy webpage, click here.
- All prices in Euro (€)
- Pricelist subject to change without notice
- Charter Prices include local taxes and VAT (these are subject to change without prior notice or responsibility on the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Owner. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after booking, that result in change of total amount(s) due, then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer)
- 50% of the total charter fee due and payable upon reservation to confirm booking. Due to COVID-19 all bookings made until 28.02.2021 are accepted with a 30% fee upon reservation.
- Balance payment due 30 days prior to embarkation
- Payment of the charter fee is completed via bank transfer or via credit / debit cards (VISA or Mastercard) with 1% surcharge.
- Extras are payable prior to embarkation at Base directly by Charterer in cash or via credit / debit cards (VISA or Mastercard) with 1% surcharge.